The Project Management Essentials Virtual Workshop is suitable for:
- Companies seeking to increase the effectiveness of their project management programme, or those seeking to implement one.
- Persons currently in the field of project management and seeking to advance their career or broaden their understanding of project management.
- Persons new to the field of project management.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Attendees will gain a strong working knowledge of the basics of project management and be able to immediately apply that knowledge to effectively manage work projects. Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close a project;
- Define a project using a Project Charter;
- Identify and manage stakeholders through a Stakeholder Register and Stakeholder Engagement Plan;
- Develop a Project Management Plan to guide the execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing of a project;
- Use various Project Management tools and techniques
- Discuss leadership challenges of managing projects and various solutions.
- Understand the fundamentals of Project Management (PM) through an in-depth examination of the ten Knowledge Areas.
- Examine the characteristics, techniques, and challenges associated with each of the five Process Groups: initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closeout of projects.
Click here to see the workshop outline